Housing your servers onsite drains resources – your time, company funds, and more – putting your enterprise’s data and infrastructure at risk in the event of a disaster, and limiting how fast and far your business can grow. MicroIntegration’s co-location services are the ideal option for companies who want to maintain control over their physical servers, while employing the services of an enterprise-class data center. Co-locating in one of our secure, scalable and redundant data centers, means you have the space and bandwidth needed for your systems to operate smoothly now and expand seamlessly in the future.
MicroIntegration's co-location services allow you to take advantage of our data center's infrastructure while still retaining control over the management of your equipment.
- Access to a world-class facility, without the capital investment
- Scalable Infrastructure - pay as you grow
- Strategically located in a risk-adverse region
- 24/7 monitoring by certified experts
- Partial cabinet, Full cabinet, or Multiple cabinet options
- Uninterruptible redundant power delivery
- Direct fiber from all major carriers
- Environmental controls
- Physical security for the data center and servers
To get the most out of your co-location, take advantage of our Managed and Professional services, pairing the infrastructure of our data center with the technical expertise of our engineers.