Through our Smart Hands service, our highly trained and experienced Data Center Technicians provide assistance for remote management, custom installations and equipment troubleshooting. Services range from power-cycling equipment to performing an emergency equipment replacement. You can’t be at the Data Center all the time, but we are.
Our Smart Hands technicians are trained in the latest technologies and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Onsite/offsite technical assistance and troubleshooting
- Equipment installations and configurations
- Ladder racking, pre-wiring of patch panels and equipment
- Interface card removal, installation and configuration
- Providing visual verifications to assist in remote troubleshooting
- Inventorying/labeling of equipment
- Power cycling a router, server and switch as well as soft-booting a server
- Adding, removing and verifying a demarcation
- Moving equipment within your space and cabinets
- Moving or securing a cable