Our customers don't tolerate downtime or high latency-and neither do we. Our diverse Internet service offering is built with enterprise requirements in mind. Traffic is transported across the MicroIntegration protected IP Backbone through Tier 1 connections in multiple major markets to ensure connectivity.
MicroIntegration’s data centers reside on a global IP backbone extending to several PoPs (points of presence) and markets throughout the nation. Our core routers provide distributed routing and dedicated Internet bandwidth to our customers with (2) physical handoffs. These handoffs can utilize VRRP or BGP based on the customer requirement.
With flexible connection options and Service Level Agreements to support business continuity, MicroIntegration can design a solution that best fits your needs.
- Dedicated connection means bandwidth is not shared with other customers
- Provides the speed and stability to support multiple applications
- Transported across multiple carriers’ protected IP backbone
- Wide variety of port options offered
- Web based monitoring page available for usage management
- Service Level Agreements to support nearly any application
- BGP protection with multiple carriers offers true Internet service fault tolerance
- Dedicated, fixed and burstable speeds from 10 Mbps up to 1Gbps
- 24/7/365 network monitoring for quick trouble resolution
- Available with Quality of Service (QoS)