Can you have the redundancy and performance of a fiber ring for the price of a traditional T1? For many local businesses that are in the South Bend/Mishawaka area, the answer is yes. The Saint Joe Valley Metronet is a 100+ mile fiber optic network that loops around South Bend and Mishawaka.
Combine the Metronet with MicroIntegration’s Network Services and South Bend Data Center presence and you have access to our complete portfolio of services. With flexible connection options and Service Level Agreements to support business continuity, MicroIntegration can design a solution that best fits your needs.
- Circuits speeds of 10Mbit to 10Gbit
- One hop and two milliseconds from the national network POP in Chicago (via multiple carriers)
- Over 20 points of presence, connecting to transcontinental fiber and providing high−speed Internet access and data transport to larger cities
- 24x7 network monitoring and repairs
- Central, secure geographic location, free from geographic disasters and geopolitical concerns
- Buried underground with municipal utilities/operations
- Ringed network, so data continues moving even if there’s a break or cut in the cable